Saturday 2 February 2013

Recent buys,

I'm so sorry that I've not been posting too often and I wont lie and say that I've been swamped with university work and deadlines because I've honestly not. I have however been having the time of my life and absolutely loving being a fresher, spending time with my closest friends. It's been a great couple of weeks!

I thought I'd do a little update of things I've bought recently, I've managed to tick a few things off my wishlists as well!
Parka - Asos // Printed tunic - Topshop // Cardigan - Miss Selfridge // Jurassic Park T - Ebay // Lace Top - Topshop

My parents treated me to the Parka and let me say this one thing, I have never in my life worn something more warm and comfortable, I've pretty much not taken it off since I got it in the post. The Jurassic Park T hasn't arrived yet but I am so unbelievably excited to wear it - JP is my favorite film of all time.

wearing my new cardigan!

I'll try to get a proper post together as soon as possible but for now this is all I have to offer I'm sorry! Have any of you bought anything wonderful lately? 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this parka and cardigan, they're both great for the cold weather we're having! Lovely blog :)

    http://elephantide.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete