Friday 28 September 2012

Sweater weather is better weather,


Now then, despite the fact that the past few weeks I've seen the best weather since I went to Malia on holiday this summer, the weather is finally beginning to act its season - and that season is Autumn/Winter. 
Given the fact that my accommodation is not on campus I've got to walk to my lectures, and with recent weather I've been more than thankful for my absolute plethora of chunky knit sweaters - which for some reason I appear to be the queen of I just have so many! 


Jumpers are my favourite thing about winter, there's nothing better than snuggling into a cosy jumper and sitting under your duvet with a cup of tea and a good book/movie and the good thing about chunky knit sweaters like these is that they can pretty much go with whatever - be it jeans or leggings (if they're long enough for you to wear them with leggins) 


However not all my jumpers are the chunky type, I love these thinner more slouchy sweaters just as much - if not more - and will wear them none stop throughout the coming months.
Personally I feel that every girl should have one staple winter jumper, or in my case millions.

What do you think about jumpers? Do you have any favourites? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment