Friday 7 September 2012

God bless you Royal Mail,


Now i'm aware I only actually ordered my Vivienne Westwood bracelet around 3 or 4 days ago but I already found myself becoming impatient waiting for it to arrive, and so when I checked the mail this morning I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a package.
I'm so happy with the bracelet, the fact that it was so much cheaper than it was meant to be, I honestly don't know why whoever the previous owner was wasn't satisfied with it, the only thing I can think of is that it is quite small and although it isn't tight on my wrist I can understand that it may be on some peoples. However it fits me perfectly and I'm absolutely in love with it!



As well as my wonderful VW package I also received two things I'd completely forgotten I'd ordered (I'm stocking up on uni clothes at the moment, so with each pay cheque that comes along I order a few more things) I couldn't resist the blouse because it's just so sweet and looks absolutely lovely tucked into a pair of black skinny jeans, its great as a casual top or I think it could be just as easily dressed up to make it a little more formal for a meal out or something similar. The jumper is probably the comfiest thing I've ever tried on, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first but I ordered it just in case (you can always send things back afterall) and it turns out I adore it, despite the flashes of hot pink - a colour that my skin tone and hair colour usually do not agree with - it looks really nice on and I think it'll be a really easy thing to just throw on before a lecture, and hopefully wont leave me looking like another lazy student who's just rolled out of bed.
Jumper: Miss Selfridge

Blouse: Dorothy Perkins

So what do we think? Is there anything you simply couldn't leave for uni without? I'm hoping to cover all the staple things before I leave for LDN next weekend - exciting!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. aww the bracelet is so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i'm completely in love with it! xo

      Delete
  2. oh wow the bracelet is amazing! you must be so happy with it! x

    ReplyDelete