Wednesday 10 October 2012

Halloween,


The time is nearly upon us where girls are free to ditch all moral obligations to dress respectfully and to head out on the town dressed in the skimpiest of outfits, calling themselves "a mouse...duh"

I however hope to not be one of those girls, although I will certainly be dressing up in some sort of outfit, currently the only one I can think of/think I will suit/be able to pull off is none other than my favourite Disney Princess - The Little Mermaid. 


I figure that I've already got the hair situation down, as for everything else thats another matter entirely.
I've come up with a few options but I'd very much like to hear your thoughts...


yay or nay?



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aww you'd be an adorable Ariel! Yay! Go for it! I want to go as Belle from Beauty & The Beast this year - who said Halloween has to be scary? xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much, it's been my life mission to become the little mermaid and I think this is about as close as I'll ever get haha. It's not my definite outfit choice though, I could still be swayed towards something a little 'scarier' haha we shall see! xo

      Delete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes definitely a good outfit! x

    ReplyDelete