Thursday 13 September 2012

Uni Clothes Wishlist,


1. Cami top - River Island // Jeans - Topshop // Bag - River Island // Shoes - New Look
2. Jumper - Topshop // Jeans - H&M // Bag - Topshop

I've been trying to work out what i'm going to be taking to uni with me for the past couple of days and its dawned on me that I have NO CLOTHES! well that is a lie i actually have quite a few clothes but I've been surfing the web and there's so many clothes I simply adore. I've been trying to figure out some simple uni outfits, something that can just be thrown on before a lecture but still looks quite nice.
I absolutely adore that Topshop bag it's so unfair :(

I've also caved and bought the River Island cami and the H&M jeans - oh well it's payday!

Whats your essential uni/college outfit?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love these outfits, especially the topshop jumper. I love wearing jeans and a cosy jumper to lectures with an oversized bag to finish off the look xx

    www.faeleonie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosy jumpers are my staple item of clothing, when packing for uni I realised that Jumpers are mostly what I've packed xo

      Delete
  2. I love all of these picks especially the New Look shoes, now those would go with everything! Now following you. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an owner of those New Look shoes already I can tell you that they certainly do go with absolutely anything!

      xo

      Delete