Monday 3 September 2012

preparation

These past few weeks have been none stop preparation for university and the big move to London. Don't get me wrong I am beyond excited to move away and start uni, I can't wait to meet the new people and for the general experience of living away from my parents and in the countries capital - but I can't help but realise how much I'm going to miss everything from back home when I'm gone.
Mums pretty much bought everything and anything I may possibly need when I move out, and I'm so unbelievably thankful to her for doing all that she has, seriously I am so set for uni its unreal - if you need anything and you haven't got it, I suggest you come to me cause chances are i'm the girl for you. Fully equipped and completely ready to go!

I cant really begin to explain how much I'm going to miss my home, my family and my friends it's going to be so strange to leave it all behind but I know everything will be perfect when I come home at Christmas and see them all again.

                                                      Anyway here's some recent photos


 my oyster card finally arrived!

Annie sat on her new sofa in her new flat


No comments:

Post a Comment